Climb to the Top has 25 spots held for Elite Climbers. To qualify for the Elite Division it is strongly suggested that you have competed in two of the below stair climb events. If you haven’t, but still think you should qualify because of other endurance events you have participated in please fill out the Elite Division Application today!
• Climb to the Top (New York, NY)
• Climb MS (Chicago, IL)
• Canada Life CN Tower Climb for WWF (Toronto, Canada)
• Empire State Building Run-Up (New York, NY)
• Enbridge CN Tower Stair Climb for United Way (Toronto, Canada)
• Go Vertical! Chicago (Chicago, IL)
• Hustle Up the Hancock (Chicago, IL)
• Leukemia & Lymphoma Big Climb (Seattle, WA)
• Scott Firefighter Stairclimb (Seattle, WA)
• Seattle Stair Climb-CF Foundation (Seattle, WA)
• Step Up for Kids (Chicago, IL)
• Winding Up the Wachovia (Miami, FL)
Benefits of being part of the Elite Division:
• Early Start Time
• First climbers in the stairwell
• Awards for top finishers
Please contact Kelly Kerins if you have any questions regarding the Elite Division of Climb to the Top.
What’s your story? The media relations team wants to hear from you! Do you have a unique training regimen for Climb to the Top? Are you running with any family members or a group of people? Are you are running for someone living with MS? Email us your story at firstname.lastname@example.org!
***Elite Climbers are still required to pay a registration fee and fulfill the fundraising minimum of $250. ***