2014 Race to Stop MS NYC Triathlon
Thank you for your interest. Currently our 2014 Race to Stop MS Tri team is full.
Race: New York City Triathlon
Date: August 3, 2014
Distance: a 1,500 meter swim, a 40k bike and a 10k run
The New York City Triathlon is an Olympic distance race consisting of a 1,500 meter swim, a 40k bike and a 10k run. More than 3,000 athletes brave the waters of the mighty Hudson River before biking along Manhattan's West Side Highway. Finally, athletes put on their running shoes for a run through New York's famed Central Park.
Race to Stop MS participants will receive:
- guaranteed entry into the 2014 NYC Triathlon
- a personal fundraising web page
- a team training wearable
- a personalized event day technical race top
- invitations to team social events
- weekly training in New York City and weekly training assignments
To take part in all the above benefits you must raise a minimum of $2,500.
- May 16, 2014 - 25% Fundraising Deadline ($625)
- June 13, 2014 - 50 % Fundraising Deadline ($1,250)
- July 11, 2014 - 75% Fundraising Deadline ($1,875)
- August 1, 2014 - 100% Fundraising Deadline ($2,500)
Have you already received entry into the NYC Triathlon through the lottery but still want to join the Race to Stop MS Team? Become a supporter team member today! Raise $1,250 to become a supporter and receive all of the same great team perks. Contact Nicole Cannizzaro at Nicole.Cannizzaro@nmss.org to learn more.
Click here for the official New York City Triathlon site.